The 2017 International Left-Hand Path Conference is hosted by Jeremy Crow, Helene Arts & Justin Dickie in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, on 28-30 April, 2017 at Cartier Place Suite Hotel (180 Cooper St, Ottawa, ON K2P 2L5). This conference is dedicated to le Flambeau Noir (the Black Flame), and brings together iconoclasts and rebels with contemporary occult practice, philosophy, literature, and arts.
Ticket and Hotel information for Flambeau Noir
Here are the instructions for purchasing your ticket(s) and booking a hotel room for Flambeau Noir:
- Go to the desired link and purchase your advance ticket(s) to Flambeau Noir (you will receive a receipt for the transaction):
- Full conference single ticket (Regular price of $220 CAD): https://www.paypal.me/FlambeauNoir/220
- Full conference bring a friend discount (two tickets at $200 CAD/each): https://www.paypal.me/FlambeauNoir/400
- Full conference group rate (3 or more at $150 CAD/ each, please add the total into the paypal.me link): https://www.paypal.me/FlambeauNoir
- Full conference student/Low-income Discount ($150 CAD/each): https://www.paypal.me/FlambeauNoir/150
- For our Canadian attendees: If you do not have Paypal, we also accept e-transfer which can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send an email to email@example.com with your physical address - we will be sending you a special physical ticket come close to the conference date. You will need to bring this ticket with you for entry into the event
- For bring a friend & group rate buyers, please add in all the names of the attendees.
- NOTE: If there are any unsold tickets as at April 20, 2017, we will be making them available as one day passes for $100/day and/or full conference purchase at the door, on a first-come first-served basis.
- To reserve your room, you simply need to Call Cartier Place Reservations: 1-800-236-8399. You will need a credit card to guarantee your stay, but you will not be charged to reserve your room. You will be required to present a credit card upon arrival in order to receive access to the suite. Many of these rooms sleep 4 - 6 people, with one and two bedroom suites available, in addition to a full kitchen so that you can save food costs. You may of course also choose to check out the many fine hotels, bed & breakfasts, and vacation rentals within walking distance of the conference site.